Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The little green monster

Well, not so much a monster as a tiny sweater for a baby-to-be. I've no photos, only a Ravelry link. It's the Baby-Yours Sweater, designed by the Yarn Harlot. And it was really only a monster for the first two or three cable rows, as I was getting my bearings. Of course, in that time I managed to futz the very simple check pattern - turning it into a 4-row pattern repeat rather than a 2-row repeat. No matter. It still looks lovely. Fingers and toes crossed that it's finished before Baby Wily makes his/her (preferably quick and painless) entry into the world.

Of course, there's enough yarn left for some booties and a hat. Priorities, though. Toddler Jeneric is patiently waiting for her fall coat and winter scarf and hat. Goodness. You'd think I slept 4 hours a day.

No comments: