- Toddler Monkeys. I daresay I have enough yarn from the original Monkeys to make a wee pair.
- Arm/wrist mitts. But which pattern? Currently considering Cabled Wristers, Toast, and Endpaper Mitts. Leaning towards the Cabled Wristers as I think they'd be a quick knit - and portable for upcoming holiday travels.
- Get back to work on the Simple Cardigan of excessive grayness. I have the cuff of one sleeve done - that's 1.9 sleeves left to knit!!
- Various other UFO - including tea lights and Na Craga.
- Avoid this decision altogether and sew new pajamas for myself as my last pair just hit the trash (4 years old and going strong until a large hole emerged in the shorts). I do have some fantastic sock monkey flannel fabric.
"Well, I think so, Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?"