- Knit less. See the sewing and weaving. Sure, nothing is finished, but it was time spent on crafts other than knitting.
- Knit in color. Cha-ching my blog-reading friends! Bonus story: walking across campus with my boss. She turns and asks what brand my hat is - she likes it, looks warm. I held out my hands and said I made it - with these. A priceless event.
- Finish Na Craga. No where near completion, but I at least excavated the basic parts.
- Finish the tea lights. No comment.
- Finish the plain gray sweater. No comment.
- Knit more Christmas gifts. Check - started my first pair of Jaywalkers, which will end up a gift for someone.
Step 1 - success to date. I have purchased no soda in the grocery store, not even the 99 cent cups at the checkout. Well, almost. My boss has started bringing 2 liters to work - for everyone to share. I do partake one or two (or three?) cups a week. I think it's only fair that I purchase a bottle in exchange. Don't you agree?